Tuesday

Returning, onward and upward.

It has been several months since I have been able to add to my learning blog due to being away from my home in Oman since October. Thankfully I have had my camera with me during my time in UK and for the short periods I have been in France and have managed to make some images for my work towards Assignment 3, now very late in submission.

Personal reasons have taken me away from Oman and now on my return find, I have to pack the home up and repatriate back to France probably during the first week in April.  This means that in the next two weeks or a month all our belongings will be packed away, put in a container at the port where they will hopefully be shipped to our home in France, arriving not quite sure when!!!  I can guarantee my camera and lenses wont leave my side.....they will be my hand luggage.....

I am now ready to catch up, have made contact with my tutor and hoping that there are no more disruptions in my life which will cause me another delay, except for the repatriation... which I can work through hopefully. I am today sat in the office here surrounded by 150 boxes packed full of our belongings, 7 packers have arrived to transfer these to awaiting lorry, to head to the port in Muscat, where they will eventually be loaded onto container ship to be carried across the oceans and delivered to the door in France.....

October is my completion date for this course and I am running behind... my blog is lacking, not much input lately but hopefully that will change once I am back in UK and France at the end of this month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment